Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime
The Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime program requires that at least 98% of shipping labels be purchased through the Amazon “Buy Shipping” functionality. To allow Red Stag Fulfillment to fulfill your Prime orders you must therefore allow our system to purchase labels on your behalf. To do this you will need to “authorize” our system through the Amazon Seller Central web interface by following the steps below:
- Login to Seller Central as the primary user. Sub-users do not have access to authorize third-party apps.
- From the “Settings” menu in the top-right corner of the page click “User Permissions”.
- On the User Permissions page under the section titled “Third party developer and apps” click “Visit Manage Your Apps”.
- On the “Manage your apps” page click “Authorize new developer”.
- Enter Red Stag Fulfillment as the “Developer Name” and 849609608142 as the “Developer ID”.
- Read the notice, check the box and click “Next” to proceed.
- Provide the Seller ID and MWS Auth Token on the next page to your account manager.
With this information Red Stag Fulfillment is ready to begin purchasing shipping lables for your orders using the Buy Shipping feature on your Amazon Seller account. To get the Prime badge on your Amazon listings you must still enroll in the Prime program and meet all of the requirements, but with Red Stag Fulfillment fulfilling your orders rapidly, accurately and dependably your chances of success have just increased dramatically!